was founded in 2006, with our headquarter office in Arlington Heights, Illinois and Sales and Marketing office in San Francisco, California. Our company is ahead of the curve in introducing the IPTV concept to American audiences. SuncasTV is an IPTV service provider which supports IPTV viewers in the U.S. and globally by offering a wide range of information and entertainment content from around the world. These services can be viewed on the website (www.suncastv.com)
or on a conventional television using Set-top box technology that is broadcasted through any Internet connection. SuncasTV serves and adds value to local community organizations, to professionals at small and mid-size businesses, and to very large international organizations. We are specialized in providing programming from Asian channels and networks and we target IPTV viewers in the U.S. with initial entry in the Asian market by offering content from a variety of Asian countries. Currently the channels carry contents from China, Korea, Philippines, India, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Japan, and there is an English channel.
- SuncasTVs primary target market is the Chinese living in the U.S., with the huge varieties of Chinese contents in its Chinese Channel, viewer number is increasing every month.
- SuncasTV set up a production office in Beijing, China and started producing its own TV programs for its Chinese Channel. We also focused on promoting Asian-American Communities and created its own filming crew to film community events of all kinds.
- SuncasTV signed a contract with a Canada-based IPTV company, IPQUBE, and start marketing the Filipinos in Canada.
SuncasTVs ultimate goal is to provide IPTV service to every Asian American and be the gateway to their hometowns.
- SuncasTVs set-top-box receiver is out in the North America market.
- SuncasTVs next big project is to target the Cambodian Market in the U.S., with its
all-new Bayon TV in the Cambodian Channel.
- SuncasTV is bringing in College Sports for its English Channel.
- SuncasTV signed a contract with the Nigerian Television Authority to broadcast NTA-International channel through our IPTV platform in North America.
- In July, SuncasTV was selected by the The Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), an agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce, as the 2009 National Media Firm as well as the 2009 Regional Minority Media Firm of the Year.
Traditional TV viewing required broadcast reception, satellite dish, or cable. With IPTV technology, without installing any cables or satellite dishes, one can have your favorite programs delivered to your TV set through a set-top-box receiver and the Internet, whenever you want, regardless of where in the world you are. This is the future trend for TV viewing/delivery. IPTV will soon be the standard platform for delivery of video on demand (VOD), pay per view (PPV) and subscription content from providers.
Internet technology of IPTV makes this nationwide distribution possible. Television validates everything and Internet Television or IPTV allows people to embrace their favorite programs any time, any place, and any way.